September 7, 2008

GF Flour Mix

I know I have included this mix with one or two recipes, however, I believe that if I give it it's own post, you can locate it more easily.

I know I obtained this recipe from another blog, though I don't remember who.  If you are the original creator of this recipe, or who know who is, PLEASE let me know.  I would like to give credit where credit is due.

Gluten Free Flour Mix

3 parts* rice flour
3 parts* corn starch
2 parts* soy flour
1 part* corn flour

Combine all four flours and starches in a large bowl and sift together with a whisk.  Make sure that you have a homogenous mixture - in otherwords, everything looks the same, and is one color.  Transfer to an airtight storage container, and use as needed.

*I tend to use either 1/2 cup or 2/3 cup measure for each part, but if only a little is needed, feel free to use a teaspoon or tablespoon measure.

No comments: